Thursday 8 March 2012

Jessamy: DAY TWO, 27 hours doneee! Everyone is looking rather tired, but time is ticking. We need to start pushing ourselves to get things on the wall, the wood is making everyone go crazy. I am officially making a film of the whole event, in a documentary yet aesthetic style. I am am particularly thinking about  Andrea Arnold's adaptation of Wuthering Heights when filming, though, of course, NOT the context! I am trying to capture a variety of different shots of which i am definitely trying to steer away from an Art Attack style (which the room kind of looks like at the moment!) I want to create a calming video piece of an event that is certainly not calm. I will try and create a somewhat chronological document, though it will also have abstract qualities and a big emphasis on sound.

http://youtu.be/dNRAOAxaN74


I am also doing some paintings which are awful and is making me think should really stick to my day job!